Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dropping a table from replication

Transaction replication:
Please help. I am new to replication.
I have setup Transaction replication between two databases. The replication
is running.
I now need to drop a replicate table in the source database but it would not
let me.
I don't want to remove the whole replication inorder to drop a table.
Can you show me how to do it step by step?
Thank You.
RClick the Publication/ Generate SQL Script/ Script the steps to delete.../
Preview/ grab the sp_dropsubscription and sp_droparticle for just the table
you need/ run in QA.
"Sam" <skhou@.computability.ab.ca> wrote in message
news:eaEoIuzKFHA.1284@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Transaction replication:
> Please help. I am new to replication.
> I have setup Transaction replication between two databases. The
replication
> is running.
> I now need to drop a replicate table in the source database but it would
not
> let me.
> I don't want to remove the whole replication inorder to drop a table.
> Can you show me how to do it step by step?
> Thank You.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment